October 8, 2005

What a day...

Yea...what a day. Got up at 6 o'clock in the morning, gotta go school (extra classes). Went to school hoping none of my friends ffk me. As I waited, my friends start to show up one by one :D . First I have physics class...i still cant understand what she(the physics teacher) trying to teach....oh god, help me!!!, SPM is just around the corner. After that i have Moral class...but i skipped that class and went for breakfast with my friend. Later we decided to head down to Low Yatt to buy ram for my computer (yes..my computer is getting crappy...and i hate when that happens). We reach to Low Yatt at 12 something, we started to survey shops to check out the price of the ram.That's when i noticed that 1GB DDR ram cost RM420++ (i was like....wtf...my friend told me it was RM300 something when he bought...grrrr). So we look for the cheapest price and bought the dam thing. I also went there to check out the price of some handphones cause i'm planning to buy one soon. The new Nokia N90 is cost around 3000+, meanwhile the Nokia 8800 (which release earlier that the Nokia N90) price was RM3999.....what the crap, with 4k i can buy a better computer or something else. We went back around 5.50p.m, god my leg is aching (been walking around Low Yatt so long never get the chance to sit down ><). Reach home at 6 something...uh i'm so tired, but the first thing to do is fix the dam ram into my comp...luckly it work :D . Dead tired now...all i need is some sleep but i still have to eat my dinner and study....haiz

No comments: