October 11, 2005

Happy Birthday To Me

Happy birthday to me...yes my birthday is today :D. Well its still a boring day for me (even its my birthday), there wasn't any party now...cause exams is coming soon. My day start as i woke up, getting ready to go school. My mum gave me RM200+ angpau as my present for me to buy something whatever i like :P . Then day in school is another boring day...even they had classes to help students in thier SPM subjects..i still feel boring....okay so they sang happy birthday song for me..i was happy :) (lucky they dint rumble me). Later I went out to eat with my friends and help one of my friend in Prinsip Perakaunan (accounts) to teach him how to do Lembaran Kerja (dunno what it called in english).

Uh...got back home...very sleepy, wish i had cheese cake or choco cake... *yawn

No comments: