October 31, 2005

Halloween with Mad King

Ah...Halloween, the day where people wear creepy costumes, going out for trick or treat, scary faces crafted on pumpkins...and more. Too bad we Malaysians, dont celebrate Halloween. Some of us think its crazy, and some thing its unnatural to us Malaysians. Try to imagine if we celebrate Halloween *thinks* , there be children is thier own scary costumes...going house to house hoping to get lots of CANDY!! *laughs* .

Anyways....after studying my Chemistry about Termokimia, I decided to close my book and go online. (yes, I know exams is coming near...but I still have to go online). So I was wondering what happen to my GuildWars and my guildmates...so i decided to login to my character to check out anything new happen. They manage to bring Halloween into GuildWars :D .

Here's some screenshots:

This screenshot is taken in Droknar's Forge. There were ghost flying around, a pirate ship (kinda remind me of PotC). Also the moon with the scary face XD













This screenshot is taken at Tomb of Primeval Kings.
Looks much better cause the clouds are red in colour.












This screenshot is also from Tombs. They added a moon like or a planet with a skull face.





After checking those places...my guildmates ask me to go to Lion Arch (LA for short). So, I was wondering what could be interesting at that place. I decided to head to LA to check out what's going on. After the loading, I noticed there was many people gathering in the ring of glowing plants. I still blur what's going on here....and my guildmate told me that there's an event that the Mad King will come to LA. So, I sit there and wait.....and wait...and wait....(god this is boring) its already 1am(actually I dint even know that he spawns at a certain hour). Then later...one of my guildmates ask me to join him in Europe server because the Mad King is going to spawn in 1 hour. After I change to Europe server, I meet my guildmates...and start waiting again!. Its almost 2am now *yawn, and he still havent spawn yet...and I was like...where is he???. Well atleast i'm not alone...I have 2 of my guildmates waiting with me for the Mad King to arrive.

Here's a screenshot:

That's me (the monk), Nexus Nefertytis and Drukk Firestorm :D




As time passes, everyone was wondering where the hell is he??. Looks to me Mad King is late. *yawns, dam...i'm getting very sleepy. A few minutes later, deng deng!! Mad King has landed. Everyone starts to gather around him so that the event can start. XD

Okay...the idea of the event is...whatever the Mad King ask to do...we must obey. Example, If he tells a joke everyone must type "/laugh" or if he request for music, everyone must type "/drums" and etc. If you do not obey his orders...you will DIE!! *laughs. If your lucky, he will pick you and play rock, paper, scissors. If you win, you will recieve a prize...and if you lose...you DIE!! (yea....his evil~~~)

Here's some screens of the event:






Dance dance!...


Are we done yet?



At last!, the event has come to an end. Although Mad King dint pick me to play rock, paper, scissors :( , Atleast I got some nice and wierd gifts and treats :D . Also...I got a pumpkin head!! *laughs



Woooo~ pumpkin head XD. Looks abit wierd in monk. I'm tired and sleepy....time to go to bed now. Before I go...i'm sorry if the pictures are bit small..cause I only can upload pictures less than 1024kb size. Hope you enjoy the pics


No comments: