October 14, 2005

Rainy Day

Rain, rain and rain . A rainy day for me today. I got soaked in rain because I have to run back from the bus stop. Luckly i dint catch a cold :) .Actually, if you as me what's my favorite weather? , I gotta say its rain. Yes....rain, very wierd isn't it? . I like when it rains...and the breezing wind. Sometimes rain can be anoying, such as when having a outdoor party....and it starts to rain, I dunt actually mind...but not all people are like me. It feels like, rain is like a connection between the sky and earth. Hmm...after the rain stopped, I manage to get online to chat with my friends, many ask me if i'm going to school tomorrow. School these days are getting boring...the teachers are getting lazy......okay some of them. I just heard that they are having extra class - season 2. Lol, its like a show...just when we tought that we finish..they made another season to continue the freaking story.

1 comment:

sayming said...

I still think the PSP is better in terms of hardware but look at all the crap games that are coming out for it now compared to DS. Somemore Ds gonna get Xenosaga, FFIII in 3D and DS gonna be able to go online soon. You search on the net for 6260 lor. The flip flip one...