October 28, 2005

Preparations Ready? NOT!

As day by day passed...I'm still dreaming....not focusing on my studies lately. Keep thinking of my friends, family, and more...

Anyways, went to school today, cause its the day where we have to take our SPM slip (yes it's very important). I was happy cause everyone came to school today (after around 3-4 weeks they dint come to school). Everyone have thier own story to tell about the days they have been absent from school. Well, we had our form 5 assembly at the badminton court, teachers came to talk and give thier last advice, other teachers just keep telling about the guys to cut for those have long hair (speaking about that..my hair is kinda long =\ ). After all the speech, the teacher calls out the "Angka Giliran" to enter which class (now in SPM, we dont use name, instead we use numbers). You know what...this number system can be use in lucky draw thing *laughs. Okay..back to story...*cough, So everyone enter thier class and they have to arrange thier tables, clean the class room, etc. Some tables are written with stuff using markers have to be clean with thinner.

So, after all the cleaning we get our SPM slip, YAY *cheers . Many took pictures for thier last day before spm starts....Hey what about me? =\ . As the day end, some of "the gang" decided to head to the club to play futsal, and others just went home. For me I went home to get some sleep =P .

That's all today...this "may"be the last blog. Will continue typing after SPM. Keep yourself healthy, and *cheers~!

No comments: