October 20, 2005

No Cake

Cake....so sad~~~ I dint get my chance to eat my cake. Actually a friend of mine kindly enough to bring cake to school for me, Tiramisu or someting....but then...I couldn't make it to school because I recently replace my add math tuition to thursday morning (yes,I get to skip school). I deeply apologize for not coming to school...please dont kill me. Yes, cake is something I have!!

Anyways, nice weather today....abit of cloudy, raining abit :D . Finish my add math tuition, god I gotta work on my add maths more often. So after that,my friends and I went to Inferno SS5 Wangsa Maju to train my cs skills back. Got some pretty good frags..but still not good enough, the mouse I was using in that pc (forgot what number) CANT USE THE RIGHT CLICK!!! . Cant use sniper properly >< . My frags are lower than my friends...cause he keep using sniper :P . Reach home like 4 something, very sleepy....straight went to bed to take sleep awhile.

Got up like 7 something...too lazy to wake up, body to heavy. Manage to force myself to wake up and grab a book to study. SPM exams is just around the corner....I keep thinking what will happen to me after the results come out. Nothing much happen afterwards...just eat..watch tv...computer...

I apologize again to my friend for not coming to school for the cake

No comments: