October 16, 2005

Soup+7-Up+chilly sauce = ?

Ah another great day...I had my very small ver. of my party at shakeys in Wangsa Maju Jaya Jucso. We ordered 4 regular size pizza for everyone. We talk, joke, most of the time we cant stop laughing....(i almost died). After we all stuffed, one of my friend decide to do something very stupid.....he gets a bowl of mushroom (or chicken...i duno but its nice) and he pour 7-Up into the soup...(yes...7-Up+soup=something sick) sound crazy...then he even tried to taste the dam thing... LOL. Then another guy suggest that we use cards to decide who should taste the soup. Biggest is Ace of spades, and smallest is diamond 2. Just before we draw the card....The genius added chilly sauce inside...(wtf?...soup+7-Up+chilly sauce = something you dont wanna taste). Now...i'm scared...and yes, birthday boy must draw a card also. As everyone draw a card....everyone got scared. Luckly i got King of Hearts :D, at the end...the one who started adding those stuff gets the smallest cards and he get to taste it ...AGAIN! LOL!. His 1st word after tasting....F**K. After the food, we head back to the Tbun cyber cafe cause my friends wanted to play, i dint join...I went to check out the new SurfNet cybercafe that just reopen. Its nice there brighter enviroment, good pc, and also new air-cond :D . The best part is...its FREE TO PLAY!, when i got there, many people was waiting to get a pc. Just when I wanted to head back home....it rain again!. Manage to call my mum to pick me up :) . Got home, feeling dead tired and cold too. Got lucky dint catch a cold, gotta study now.

No comments: