February 12, 2006

Dreaming Dayz

Ah...wonder what happen to my blog
Been kinda busy these days...no time to blog...or is it I just got lazy?

Very windy past few days...
but it wasn't just smooth breeze....the wind was strong.. it blew away an umbrella
if its not windy...then it be very very sunny and very hot...
I think my skin turn darker...because been driving in sunny day...
for those that have sensitive skin, use some sun block on your skin..and bring an umbrella when walking outside...or you can just wear a cap or a hat also will help.
Then..when its not a sunny day...sometimes it might rain...
well...it seem to me that the weather is WEIRD.

Gosh....I starting to miss school... >.<
everytime I pass by the school, it reminds me all the fun and laughs that happen in that school.

Been having alot of wierd dreams lately....
Those dreams made me think alot when I cant sleep...

No comments: