February 17, 2006

Dreamy Daze


Been dreaming ALOT lately...dunno really why, Did I did something wrong?
did I swear too much?
did I stepped on somebody grave? O_o
I guess not...
trouble sleeping too...everytime I lay down on my bed...my brain wont switch off...
always think of something...like incidents, music, shows and more... swt

Anyways...had a tough week...
lack of money...and I dont wanna use my angpau's
been going out...alot! spend too much
1 day I might die because no money...

Recently something funny happen,
I was on a lrt going to Masjid Jamek,
so...walk out from the train...go to the escalator,
then I saw this old lady (i think 60 or 70..i dunno) walking up the stairs faster than us...
so I was like..."wtf"
I find it kinda funny.... *laughs*

That's all for 2day...
hope I can stop dreaming from now...zzzz


edit: Due to complains cause the recent blog word was small i decide to make it big XD


No comments: