February 18, 2006

CO gathering

Uh...gotta force myself to wake up....
zzZzZ its already 9a.m
Mom sending me to Tbun...after that I had a gathering to go.
Was killing time by playing some games there...waiting for my friend.
Okay...we are suppose to meet at lrt station at 12....where is he?
It seems that he overslept -.-"
aiyak....now must wait some more.

40 minutes later....finally he came
As I was on the lrt to KL Central...
I saw my old friend of mine Aaron Teo (his my neighbour last time =D)
We talked quite alot...cause we rarely meet each other.
Reached KL Central, the gathering was held at McDonald's
It was a great gathering...met new people, we talked pretty much about gaming comunity
the gathering lasted for 4 hours..or 5..
It was raining...
Another friend of mine was kind enough to send me back home =D

well...i'm tired...gonna take a nap

No comments: