April 28, 2006

GW:Factions

Okay..finally the day has come
As the day i purcase my Guildwars:Factions pre-order pack
I was hoping for the day of factions to come
on the 27/04/2006 - 1.10pm
login to my account and download all the files
while waiting I enjoy eating my mihun goreng that my dad bought for me
meeting my guildmates in the guildhall for the event to start
few minutes before the event, we decided to walk around the new guildhalls
Lion Arch was pretty laggy at that hour due to massive amount of people
.......
.....
...
.
IT'S STARTED!!!! wooooo~~ :O~~~
We explored new places, see new missions, and lots more
we did most of the missions and also introducing tengu hat!!



but eventually we cant really explore most of the area...cause anet still lock them till the real factions comes out on 28/04/2006 =(
I cant post much now...going out soon.
Pictures and more will be update soon as I get back home
Update, been unable to uplaod the pictures earlier...due to headache, and busy doing some stuff on our new blog http://www.velvetraindrop.blogspot.com
anyway..here are the pictures..

Pictures of Marketplace






Outside Marketplace





No comments: