December 5, 2005

SPM OVER

Yay SPM is over....haha so happy *jumps around in circles*. Its about time....I mean...come on...the bio students finish 2 days earlier than us *the accounts student*. I have a list of plans that I made before SPM starts. Well...party to host, places to go, things to do, things to buy, and many more...

Recently..my friends and I went to the PC Fair 2005 that was held in Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre. Well...1st wierd thing about it is..we have to go up to the 2nd floor to enter the 1st hall....then go down to continue the rest of the fair. The fair was okay la....LOTS OF PEOPLE...kinda reminds me of pasar malam. Manage to watch some people playing Quake 4...awesome game. Well...I dint get to buy anything because i'm kinda out of cash...only got RM150++ XD . I was also hoping to find a booth where they sell gamers stuff....(I dunt think they have...would they?)..or maybe I just missed it? *sigh

After the PC Fair...we head down to Tbun cybercafe...they played some game...I dint play. I also get to meet a friend name Edy which play in battlenet with us, he's a cool guy :D . Later that night...all of us went yum cha at the nearest mamak....well actually its just beside the cybercafe XD.

Reach home quite late...around 11 something?, shower...then went to bed ZzZzZzzZzZz

No comments: