April 13, 2009

Weather to Remember

It's raining alot these days

When it's too hot we cry for rain...

When it's always raining it starts to flood

I was looking at my neighborhood when it was raining...

Seeing my neighbors forgot to bring in their clothes that was drying outside...

Then it hit me...when I was young that time,

Me and a couple of my friends were playing outside..when it happened to rain suddenly

and so...one of my neighbor (lives opposite my house) had their clothes drying outside and no one was home at the moment

So what my friends and I did was we ran to the house (It was raining VERY heavily) and put the clothes in the shaded area of the house.

Surprisingly, their outside gate wasn't locked

We were all soaked wet, but it was funny that we did that for the sake of fun (I was young that time..)


No comments: