September 23, 2007

Ais Kacang

Well, its been a month or two...
Anyways..
Since there's no more exams and i'm on holiday
its best for me to go out and not get stuck at home watching tv or using the computer.

what I did so far yesterday was..
wasted my (and my friends) time to drive all the way to Subang Parade there,
and then decide to leave like an hour later. (dont ask)
Then went lunch at Ayer Panas (or Air..whatever)
they have those stalls (atap roofs one)
yea...its not that clean but what the hell.
Its been a while since I ate in such stalls.
Their noodle are cheap and quite good.
But what I liked most at there was the Ais Kacang that i had.
Well, maybe it wasn't thatsuperpowerspecialgilersedap.
but I have NEVER ate Ais Kacang since I was in primary school (standard 2-3?)
The place was friggin hot and the ais kacang was a great way to cool down =)
Later, in the evening I missed basketball with my friends
because I overslept zZzZz.
Late at nite went to Ming Tien.
It's also been awhile since I went to a food court.
The place was kinda cool to me...lots of food + the environment is just perfect.
Unlike certain place which is crouded and very noisy and dirty.
Even tho I dint really try something new at there
but I still manage to sabo my friend's food >=)

Lastly, when someone said something is spicy...listen to them.

No comments: