November 9, 2006

Some things aren't suppose to be there

Well, I almost forgot about my blog.
haha, everytime I keep forgeting to update my blog.
anywayz, life pretty much usual...
despite the fact...something happen 2day at college.

well, you see...I was chilling at the canteen after lunch with my friends.
most of us were eating "eco" rice.
*yea...we are cheap bastards, what do you care?*
*cough*
okok...so I finish my lunch and we were chilling....and suddenly
my friend started swearing in chinese and I was like...uh...wat's up?
and he pulled out something with his fork and toss it on the table....
guess wat?















yes...its a worm, I dont know how it got there but from now on...
I'M STAYING AWAY FROM THE ECO RICE!
I mean...how the hell that thing get its way into someone lunch meal?

phew...okay enough of that.
I hope everyone learn a lesson now,
never trust canteen food even if its super duper ulti CHEAP! and so called DELICIOUS.
and the worm.. r.i.p lolz hope it doesn't end up in someone's meal again or....

his/her stomach.

No comments: